Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 07:00 – 17:00. Weekends and Bank Holidays are accepted under special arrangements.
- We will deliver to the main reception area. However if you require your order to be carried to the meeting room please let us know when placing your order. This will be dependent on parking and schedules.
- We will deliver your order any time up to an hour before your requested time.
- We will endeavour to meet the delivery deadlines, however sometimes circumstances beyond our control arise and this is not always possible. We will keep you informed if any problems arise on the day.
- Prices quoted apply to weekdays only. Catering for weekend parties is undertaken by special arrangements.
Minimum Order & Delivery Charges
- The minimum order for delivery is £ 30.00 plus VAT. If your order is less than £ 30.00 a service charge will be added to your order.
- Just Joe Catering operates a free local delivery policy. Delivery charges will apply thereafter, dependent upon distance, details will be provided at the time of order.
- Must be placed by 14:00 for next day delivery. Orders for Monday must be placed by 14:00 on Friday.
- Any orders placed on the same day as delivery will be subject to a rush charge of £ 15.00. We cannot guarantee the time of requested delivery so please check with us before placing a late order.
Cancellations / Alterations
- Should you need to cancel or reduce your order please do so via email or phone. They should be made by 14:00 the previous working day.
- For all cancellations made after 14:00 a 50% cancellations fee will be charged unless otherwise agreed.
- Cancellations made on the day of delivery will be charged in full.
- Your order will always be confirmed by email, please ensure you check all the details.
- If you have not heard from us within 48 hours of placing your order please contact us.
- As all our food is freshly prepared and subject to availability Just Joe Catering reserves the right to substitute products without prior notice for any reason.
- Please note our products may contain nuts or nut traces.
- We are against the use of GM foods and have strict policies which all of our suppliers must adhere to.
- Due to market availability and fluctuations we reserve the right to make alterations to the prices quoted.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, which shall be payable at the rate(s) ruling, at the date of invoice.
- We will aim to collect the following working day after the day of delivery. If you require a same day collection a charge may apply.
Losses Or Breakages
- These will be charged at replacement cost. It is the customer’s responsibility to have the platters/equipment ready for collection in a safe and secure place.
- If you would prefer you food to be supplied on disposable platters please state so when making the booking.
- We aim to please so in order for us to deal with complaints efficiently; they must be made within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
- Should any part of an order be missing please inform the office immediately.
- Invoices will be emailed to you or your accounts department. They will be sent in PDF format and can be printed. You will require Adobe Reader which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads/
- We accept Visa, Switch, Mastercard and American Express. If paying with either of these please provide details at time of booking. Your card will not be processed until after the event.
- We also accept BACS and cheques, made payable to “Just Joe Catering”
- To apply for a monthly credit account please contact the office for a credit form.
- 30 days upon receipt of invoice, unless prior arrangements have been agreed.
- Just Joe Catering reserves the right to charge £ 25.00 administration fee for any late payments.
- Interest of 2% above the base rate will be charged on all accounts not settled within the 30 days.